The UDUR project aims to configure ourselves as a learning community that works together to find out how to expand urban rights and boost regions’ solidarity. So we understand it as a valuable tool for the commons, and therefore, we relate to “project authorship” through a Creative Commons license: “Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)”
This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format for non-commercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given and the intellectual and industrial property or content generated to each collaborator is respected. The default credit is:
Universal Declaration of Urban Rights https://urbanrights.org/
As we want to spread the impact of the tool, we encourage spin-offs, versions, editions in any terms like remixing, adapting, or building upon the UDUR material, but you must license the modified material under identical terms.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes. You can sill contact us at email@example.com to discuss about this respetando los derechos de todos los embajadores y demás participantes de la red.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.